|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
30 Ways: Knock Out
30 Ways to Make TFP Knock Out Mad
1. Suggest in any way, shape, or form that he is gay.
2. Procure a couple of paint balloons and throw one at Starscream when he has his back turned. As he turns around, place the other offending projectile into Knock Out's hands and silently point at the medic.
3. Write beautiful messages on his car door with a key.
4. Lick his elbows while he is asleep.
5. Smoosh moldy avocadoes on his car seats while he is in vehicle mode.
6. Somehow convince a nearby farmer to dump a truck full of steer manure onto the medic when he is making a pit-stop.
7. Sing NSYNC songs all throughout the night as the entire crew of the Nemesis is trying to sleep while still in close proximity to Knock Out's audio receptors.
8. Perform a pole dance on his Energon prod.
9. Send a letter to Optimus signed with Knock Out's name proclaiming his desires towards the Autob
Abandoned ChapelThe parish waits now,
the loneliness of corners
crawling outward on walls--
chipped away by the wind,
and held together
by silk spindles;
cobwebs align them like the membranes of memories,
the cut of a jewel in an broken window
against the sun
where beads of rain
gather in a mesh of strands
a new Mosaic
against the backdrop of a cemetery;
My eyes seek out the sermon
in close proximity,
paint no distance
between headstone and cloud;
elegies topple each other
in their climb to heaven
as light trickles
over the shade,
breathes a new glow over snuffed candles.
I feel the weight in these empty rows,
how a breath couldn't cease to be breath
in the midst of prayer.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More