|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
30 Ways: Knock Out
30 Ways to Make TFP Knock Out Mad
1. Suggest in any way, shape, or form that he is gay.
2. Procure a couple of paint balloons and throw one at Starscream when he has his back turned. As he turns around, place the other offending projectile into Knock Out's hands and silently point at the medic.
3. Write beautiful messages on his car door with a key.
4. Lick his elbows while he is asleep.
5. Smoosh moldy avocadoes on his car seats while he is in vehicle mode.
6. Somehow convince a nearby farmer to dump a truck full of steer manure onto the medic when he is making a pit-stop.
7. Sing NSYNC songs all throughout the night as the entire crew of the Nemesis is trying to sleep while still in close proximity to Knock Out's audio receptors.
8. Perform a pole dance on his Energon prod.
9. Send a letter to Optimus signed with Knock Out's name proclaiming his desires towards the Autob
Hath No FearGiving yourself completely up to fear is kinda like falling in love: You can't pin point exactly when it started and by the time you realize that you are surrounded by that sensation it's already game over. Just like the image of the person you are in love with starts creeping out from every unexpected corner, fear never leaves your side when you give it a welcome stay. After a restless sleep, it starts beating anxiously in your heart the moment you wake up in the morning and commands all your thoughts and actions throughout the day. It is nothing short of a prison, except you are the only inmate and the warden never takes a break. Ever.
I do not exactly remember when I let fear occupy my being but I remember the exact moment when I realized I was ruled by it. It was late in the afternoon, everybody was out there 'getting busy living' and I had locked myself inside my bed half awake, not particularly finding any valid reason to get out of it. Then I was awakened from a nightmare by my
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More